We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Did you know that blueberries were used in the past to prevent and treat diseases related to the urinary tract?
Due to a component containing,increases the acidity of the urine and does not allow bacteria to grow in this medium, being effective foravoid inflammation of the urinary bladder, to prevent cystitis, for kidney problems, for prostate problems, urethra and for allproblems associated with the urinary tract in general.
We share a recipe so you can take advantage of something delicious and healthy.
- 200 gr. Of flour
- 60 gr. of sugar
- 1/2 tsp. of salt
- 55 milliliters of milk
- 55 gr. of butter
- 1 egg yolk
- 300 gr. blueberry
- 3 tbsp. of sugar
- 1 tbsp. by Maizena
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 beaten egg
- 200 ml. whipped cream to decorate
Step by Step
- Put the blueberries in a bowl and add sugar and lemon juice.
- Mix and reserve.
- To make the dough:
- Put the flour, salt, sugar, an egg yolk, milk and butter in a bowl.
- Roll out the dough.
- Put the blueberries in the center.
- Fold the edges.
- Brush the edges of the dough with egg and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Let cool and serve.
Blueberries are berries that contain very little sugar, and are rich in antioxidants and flavonoids. Among the properties it owns, the following stand out:
- Astringent and antidiarrheal. Blueberries are rich in components that will help us stop the growth of bacteria, and treat ailments in the digestive system such as diarrhea, poor digestion, intestinal inflammations or gastroenteritis. In addition, thanks to its astringent effects, healing is promoted.
- Tonic and gastroprotective, which help us to facilitate digestion and eliminate stomach heaviness.
- Antiseptics, which prevent bacteria from settling on the epithelial cells of the urinary tract, thus preventing infection. They also acidify the urine and prevent the proliferation of pathogens and the formation of calcium phosphate stones.
- Hypoglycemic agents, recommended in people with type II diabetes, as it prevents visual disorders associated with this disease.
- Antioxidants, which help neutralize the action of free radicals that are harmful to the body, preventing the onset of diseases such as cancer and heart disease.